Avg ER Wait Times
Parkridge Medical Center
Parkridge Medical Center offers compassionate care and advanced technology in a comfortable and convenient setting. The 275-bed hospital near downtown Chattanooga features comprehensive diagnostic and medical/surgical services, including cardiovascular surgery, cancer treatment, intensive care, orthopedic and spine surgery, and rehabilitation. As part of the Parkridge Health System, patients also have access to OB-GYN services, a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and behavioral health treatment centers for children and adults.
Accreditations & Recognitions
- Accredited Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program
- Accredited Cardiac Rehabilitation Program – American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Accredited – American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Lab Accreditation – The Joint Commission
- Carotid Artery Stent Certification – The Joint Commission
- Core Measure Solution Exchange – The Joint Commission
- Get with the Guidelines Gold Plus for Heart Failure – American Heart Association
- Mammography Accreditation – American College of Radiology
- Center for Excellence in Cardiac Care and Heart Rhythm Disorders – United Health Premium
- Blue Distinction for Hip and Knee Replacement – Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Designated by the American College of Radiology as a Lung Cancer Screening Center
Parkridge Medical Center, a 275-bed hospital near downtown Chattanooga, has delivered advanced, high-quality medical and surgical care to area patients since 1971.